MasterPo says: This blog is about topics and issues that are of importance to me. I am not one of the countless blogging lemmings that are tripping over each other scurrying down the hill and off the cliff of blogging oblivion trying to write the greatest blog on the latest topic de'jour. Your comments are welcome.


January 16, 2009

Oblivious (part 2)


I was in a parking lot recently.

I was in my large, black SUV on a bright sunny day.

I was backing my car out of a parking spot into the narrow roadway between rows.

The back end of my car was about 2-3 feet from the back of the car in the row behind me.

At that moment, out of nowhere, a man, woman and their two small children decided to walk right behind my car! Right between me and the car behind me. I was still moving in reverse.

I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting them.

They just walked right behind my car, didn’t even look at me or try to hurry along.

This is far too commonly occurring these days.

Don’t worry. Someone else will watch out for you and yours.

And if they don’t you can sue them!

Oblivious.



MasterPo says: If you enjoyed this article make sure to subscribe in a reader (one of the last good free things in life!)

No comments: